Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jobs I love

Money can be made doing the jobs that you enjoy doing. I honestly believe that if you love what you are doing, the money will come in naturally. A hunger to do what you love to do and an easiness to waking up in the morning all fall into doing a job that you love to do.

I will want to work when doing something I enjoy.

I enjoy all the work I do now. Some of the articles I write requires extra attention, spell checking and research. Another great job is Fax to email mainly because it is so darn good. It is easy to do something and promote if it is a good product. The company which is called Swiftcall are professional and are always on top of their game. They make my part of the job quite easy.

With fax to email, people save money big time, it is free and the benefits are endless. People opting for the fax to email service save on ink, paper and filing space. You can choose to delete it or save it to your documents. So in general that job is probably one of my favourites.

Painting on the other hand requires a lot of inspiration and so does beading.

However the top of the tops has to be mothering my son. I love playing sony playstation with him and spending time with him. As hard as it may be and it requires more patience than I have ever needed, it is rewarding raising him.

No comments: